Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Shower for BGT

This past weekend was an all-out celebration for our impending arrival of BGT. Still no name yet, so it is what it is. We're working on it and talked the names in question over with everyone all weekend, so we have some good feedback and we'll just keep working. I think one day it'll just hit like Aiden's did.

Anyway, on to the weekend. Meghan, Parker, Phillip, and Fran all arrived on Friday night and after some catching upand waiting on dear Nathan to get home from work, we headed out to Mellow Mushroom for some yummy pizza. We hopped around downtown Franklin, did some "belly dancing" (preggo style), and had a great time catching up on old times and talking about those to come - hello, beach trip!

The next day was shower day! Mom and I were up early and setting up in the Clubhouse and getting ready for the company. The other helpers arrived just in time and made the place look like a pink palace of all things baby! Kari and Andrew arrived that morning and by the time the shower rolled around, the room looked great and all the decorations turned out fabulous. We were ready for a girlie good time while the boys took their day of play in downtown Franklin.


The cake was super cute and super yummy! The girls (in leiu of playing silly games) got to design their own onesies! It was a fun activity and something really special for the girls to give Baby Girl. They turned out so cute...even with a few mishaps.


BGT got lots of great gifts and I feel so much more prepared, especially if she decides to make her grand entrance a little early. But let's all hope she continues to incubate for a little while longer! We gave out some yummy cookies for party favors and sent everyone on their merry way after a great great day!



We went back to Casa de Tabler to relax for a few before heading out to dinner with our little group. After a few failed attempts at making it to eat, we finally ended up at our hometown favorite and let everyone meet our staff and friends at Pueblo Real. Gotta love it. I had a great time this weekend, and hopefully everyone else did as well...including my number one baby boy.

Thank you to everyone who drove from all over, and those who walked from down the street, to make this day so special for me, for BGT, and for my family of three, soon to be four. I am so blessed. I can't wait to meet this little girl who'll change our little world. I love you all!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

    Can someone help me find it?

    Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

    Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

    Thanks

Post a Comment